Sunday, October 14, 2018 | 8 a-12 p
Stapleton Central Park
8801 Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard
Denver, CO, 80238
Move over #PSL it is #bRUNching season!
Start your morning off on the right (or left) foot with a beautiful 5k or 10k timed USTAF run around Stapleton Central Park followed by food (drink) and fun.
This is a family friendly event that invites runners, walkers, skippers, joggers of all levels, ages, and genders! Strollers are permitted and running with friendly furry friends is highly encouraged!
- Scented finishers medal! (In banana or honey!)
- There will be prizes for top finishers in both the 5k and 10k: Top Overall Female, Top Overall Male
- Commemorative Campfire Mug to sip all your libations out of provided by Molly's Spirits
Swanky swag bag from Reebok
- Live Music Scott Brooks Band
Illustrations available for purchase by Casey Michelle Art
- Braids at the Glamour Denver Braid Bar for purchase Glamour Denver
- Shop the SHEOP Truck
- Live music from the Scott Brooks Band!
- Lawn Games, Chalk, Giveaways, FUN and so much more!
-Brunch Bites by: Interstate Kitchen + Bar, Esters Denver, La Sandia, Next Door Eatery, Bistro Georgette, The Corner Office, Denver Milk Market, Northfield Stapleton| Torchy’s Tacos, Duffeyroll, The Whiskey Biscuit, Icelandic Provisions, and adding more daily!
-Full Sized Libations: Bloody Mary's (Tito's Handmade Vodka + The Real Dill), Mimosas, Beer (Great Divide Brewing Co.), Coffee (Logan House Coffee Company), Matcha (Paromi Tea), MapleWater, Natalie's Orchid Island Juice Company, Health-Ade Kombucha, Eldorado Natural Spring Water