NETFLIX ANNOUNCES El CAMINO: A BREAKING BAD MOVIE
STARRING AARON PAUL FROM SONY PICTURES TELEVISION
The Netflix Television Event will launch globally on Friday, October 11
The Netflix Television Event EL CAMINO: A BREAKING BAD MOVIE reunites fans with Jesse Pinkman (Emmy-winner Aaron Paul). In the wake of his dramatic escape from captivity, Jesse must come to terms with his past in order to forge some kind of future. This gripping thriller is written and directed by Vince Gilligan, the creator of Breaking Bad. The movie is produced by Mark Johnson, Melissa Bernstein, Charles Newirth, Diane Mercer and Aaron Paul, in association with Sony Pictures Television.
Music Nerds! Complete your the survey from September 19 - September 25 for your chance to score a flyaway to L.A. for the Breaking Bad movie premiere!
- Round-trip, economy airfare for two (2) to Los Angeles
- Two (2) nights lodging in Hollywood with daily breakfast for two - one (1) room, double occupancy
- Private sedan transfers to/from Los Angeles International Airport for two (2)
- Exclusive candy lab, candy making experience and pre-party at Sweet!/The Venue of Hollywood
- Round-trip group motor coach transportation to/from premiere in Los Angeles
- Spending money for meals or additional sightseeing at winner’s discretion
- Two (2) passes to the EL CAMINO: A BREAKING BAD MOVIE Premiere
- Limited travel insurance for two (2) * BOTH ATTENDEES MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD!
Just complete your survey before midnight on September 25!