Two-thirds of single people say they've dumped someone over a highly specific turn-off. So, one thing that turns them from a "10" to a "2". Here are the top ten deal-breakers we'd dump someone over.
1. Body odor. 24% could never date someone who consistently smelled bad.
2. Pretending to be more knowledgeable about something than they really are.
3. Being rude to waiters.
4. Living in filth.
5. Being overbearing and rude in general.
6. Dirty fingernails.
7. Being too clingy.
8. Bad teeth.
9. Double texting, where they send a second text because you haven't replied.
10. Being a loud talker. A few more that made the top 20: Chewing with your mouth open . . . talking about yourself in the third person . . . using a baby voice too much . . . a bad tattoo . . . and being an overly heavy breather.